J W Mays Inc Stock Price. Everything You Need To Know About The J W Mays Inc Stock!


J.W. Mays, Inc. is a real estate company that specializes in the operation of commercial properties. Based in Brooklyn, New York, the company currently employs 31 full-time employees.

Mays, Inc. operates a range of commercial properties, including Fulton Street at Bond Street, Livingston Street, Truck bays, passage facilities, and tunnel-Schermerhorn Street, Building-Livingston Street, Jowein building at Elm Place, Jamaica Avenue at 169th Street, Route 9 at Interstate Highway 84, Hempstead Turnpike, Sunrise Highway, and Tarlton Road.

The company owns the majority of the Fulton Street at Bond Street property (90%), with the remaining 10% leased under five separate leases. The Jamaica Avenue at 169th Street property is leased to ten tenants, with four being retail tenants and six occupying office space. The Jowein building at Elm Place is leased to approximately 15 tenants, with one being a retail store, two being fast-food restaurants, two for warehouse space, and 10 for office space. Additionally, the company owns the entire property on Route 9 at Interstate Highway 84.

By staying up-to-date with J.W. Mays, Inc.’s stock performance and market cap, you can make more informed decisions about investing in the commercial real estate industry. And, if you’re someone who’s interested in commercial real estate properties, Mays, Inc.’s range of properties might be worth exploring. With a diversified portfolio of properties, Mays, Inc. has established itself as a player in the real estate industry.



J W Mays Inc Stock Price. Everything You Need To Know About The J W Mays Inc Stock! performance

  • Employees 31
  • Company HQ Brooklyn
  • Website http://www.jwmays.com/
  • MAYS Asset Type Common Stock
  • MAYS Market Capitalization 87.3M
  • Earnings Per Share -0.26
  • Dividends Per Share None
  • Dividend Date None
  • Quarterly Earnings Growth 0

Looking to invest in J W Mays stock from Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, or Vietnam? You’re in the right place! At Zorion, we understand the importance of making informed investment decisions. J W Mays, a renowned real estate investment company, offers exciting opportunities for retail investors like you. With Zorion’s user-friendly investment platform, you can easily access real US stocks and Pre-IPO companies, including J W Mays. Our investment insights and recommendations provide valuable guidance for your investment journey. Moreover, our resources and educational materials aim to enhance your investment knowledge, empowering you to make smart investment choices. Stay ahead in the investment game with Zorion and invest in J W Mays today!


Want To Buy J W Mays Inc Stock From Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand or Philippines? You may also be interested in: